Here is a bash script to backup all mysql databases, including mysqlcheck.
The script has the following advantages:
* It will list all databases and will dump them separately
* all backups will be stored under /root/mysql_backups/
* backups will run on a daily rotational basis over 7days
* old backups will be removed only after completing new backup processes.
* you can enable or disable mysqlcheck
* separate log files for mysqlcheck and dump processes.
* option to enable or disable email alerts on success and failure
You can download the script from here.